Now Hiring Locksmiths in Lodi, CA
Want to be Part of an Impressive, Vibrant Locksmith Company?
Pros on Call is a family-owned locksmith service provider based in Lodi, CA. We have been installing and repairing the residential, auto, and commercial security systems and locksets of Lodi, CA and surrounding regions for a little over half a decade and we’re frequently on the lookout for hard working locksmiths and technicians to join our Lodi, CA division – Lodi Locksmith Pros.
Now Hiring FULL-SERVICE LOCKSMITHS (Full Time Position) in Lodi, CA
If you are a seasoned locksmith serving the area around Lodi, or would like to become one, and are eager about working at a full-time job for one of Lodi’s top rated locksmith companies, we’re interested in meeting you! We have an excellent standing among the property owners, business people, and motorists of Lodi. Please be aware that we are also in search of locksmiths willing to relocate countrywide or within California itself.
As a full-service locksmith, you’ll be responsible for scheduled and emergency jobs in Lodi, CA and surrounding areas regarding installing, fixing, replacing, and re-keying industrial locks and security apparatuses, car locks, and household locks. Additionally, you’ll respond to inquiries for duplication of keys, lockouts of all kinds, laser key cutting, and programming transponder keys. Please be aware that because this is a full-time job, you will be expected to be on call for many hours.
Together with the skill sets already stated, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with:
- taking apart a lock and putting it back together
- using a key cutting machine to cut new keys
- replacing locks
- repairing and/or replacing car ignition switches
- fixing and installing electronic locks such as biometric locks and numeric keypads
- unlocking residential front doors
- lock rekeying
- installing commercial security systems like video surveillance and access control systems while using required equipment and tools
- business, vehicle, and household lock work
Just starting out your locksmithing career? Do you know your way around the locks of a car? We can easily teach applicants that are committed and eager to learn! Those that complete our training can eventually work in all areas of service that we offer, and get the opportunity to go into a lucrative and enjoyable vocation!
If you are confident that you can carry out all of the tasks already mentioned, you must have the following skills too before applying:
- dependable car or van out of which to work
- US citizen, Green Card holder, or valid work visa
- valid Texas driver’s license with a clean driving record
- interpersonal and customer service skills (this means being polite and respectful)
- 5+ years experience in locksmithing is preferred, but not required
- high school graduate or GED certification
- doing work in heavy-duty uniforms provided by Lodi Locksmith Pros
- working in various weather conditions, rain or shine, ice or snow
- ability to lift heavy objects
- doing work calmly in demanding environments
- being on-call 24 hours a day, 6 days a week to travel in and around the Lodi, CA area
Compensation is commission based, contingent upon practical experience and salesmanship. Opportunities for promotions at Lodi, CA Locksmith Pros are readily available.
If you feel that you fulfill every one of these requirements, then we hope to hear from you! Please send your resume along with a minimum of three (3) references to email@example.com. You can also call us at (209) 259-3984.
* Pros on Call is an equal opportunity employer and all capable applicants will be considered irrespective of veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, religion, color, race, gender, or age.
** Qualified applicants are expected to undergo a criminal background check and drug tests prior to being employed by Pros on Call.